Oh how I lurve putting on workshops and events for you lovely people. And this one – Blog Brilliance – has been long coming. I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a blogging workshop for about 3 years and now the time has come. I’m no stranger to social media workshops, having done them locally and in a couple other islands, but this will be the first time doing one specifically for blogging. See the pretty flyer I created just for you below. It’s chock full with all the deets on the event.
Here’s the registration link if you want to share with a friend: bit.ly/blogbrilliancegda
or just direct them to this page so they can sign up below.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to blog, but aren’t sure where to start.
- You already have a blog, but find yourself procrastinating on writing content, or you’re struggling to access your authentic writing voice.
- You’ve got questions about both the creative and technical sides of blogging.
- Want guidance on the basic set-up of a blog
- You’re wondering how to grow your blog and attract the types of readers your content will resonate with.
- You’re out by the idea of what content you should create and want to take your blog to the next level through the creation of quality material.
- You love the idea of connecting with current and aspiring and learning how to create a beautiful online base.
Want in? You can register using the form below.
Carlana Charles is the visionary and editor-in-chief of FemmePowered. She is a womanist, writer, speaker, story midwife and facilitator of meaningful and engaging conversations. When she is not working in or on FemmePowered, she can be found resting, baking, reading or scribbling furiously in her journal whilst sipping wine or coffee, sometimes both at the same time. She is currently working on her first book and hopes to release it in September 2017.