Oh how I lurve putting on workshops and events for you lovely people. And this one – Blog Brilliance – has been long coming. I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a blogging workshop for about 3 years and now the time has come. I’m no stranger to social media workshops, having done them locally and in a couple other islands, but this will be the first time doing one specifically for blogging. See the pretty flyer I created just for you below. It’s chock full with all the deets on the event.
Here’s the registration link if you want to share with a friend: bit.ly/blogbrilliancegda
or just direct them to this page so they can sign up below.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to blog, but aren’t sure where to start.
- You already have a blog, but find yourself procrastinating on writing content, or you’re struggling to access your authentic writing voice.
- You’ve got questions about both the creative and technical sides of blogging.
- Want guidance on the basic set-up of a blog
- You’re wondering how to grow your blog and attract the types of readers your content will resonate with.
- You’re out by the idea of what content you should create and want to take your blog to the next level through the creation of quality material.
- You love the idea of connecting with current and aspiring and learning how to create a beautiful online base.
Want in? You can register using the form below.