This year at FemmePowered we are focusing on women and finance. We believe that we all win when women are making strides to empower themselves financially. Over the course of the year we will be rolling out activities and events geared towards building conversation and transformation around our finances.
At last Thursday’s Wine Down we introduced our upcoming workshop, Financial Wellness for Women. This workshop happens on Saturday, April 18, 2019 and is designed to help women demystify and take charge of their financial future.
Join me and Lou-Ann Henry, Chartered Accountant, for this half-day workshop that is designed to help and inspire women to take control of their finances and achieve financial freedom and independence, one dollar at a time.
Marcus C. Purcell, Certified Financial Educator Instructor and a member of the
National Financial Educators Council of USA. Business Development Underwriter of Beacon
Insurance will also be discussing how insurance can be used for wealth planning and legacy creation.
In this highly engaging and hands on workshop you will:
- Learn how to transform your money mindset and understand your relationship with money
- Learn how to create and track your financial goals
- Learn how to develop a practical budget that you can use consistently
- Understand the difference between good and bad debt
- Develop a strategy for debt elimination
- Discover tips for building and improving your credit
- Develop a plan for emergencies
- Explore ideas for investing for retirement
- Insurance as a tool for wealth creation and legacy building
- Early Bird – Register and pay on or before April 5 and pay $100
- February’s Wine Down attendees pay only $100 if payment is made on or before April 5
- After April 5, the new price will be $150
Lunch, refreshments, and materials will be provided. To register or get more information, call 535.5000, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up using the form below.