- Occasionally I may mention a paid resource that I feel will bring value to the users of this site. Should you decide to purchase a resource, I may receive a small commission in some instances. That aside, rest assured that I will only mention or share resources I have personally used or have come highly recommended by those I trust.
- I envision a community of other women desirous of building blissful lives. All are welcome here but good behavior is expected in the blog. FemmePowered users are asked to play nice and respect the views and opinions of others. We may not always agree but we respectfully agree to disagree. Profanity is not accepted here. This leads me to the next point.
- This site is a space for women to feel free to talk and share in a judgment-free environment. All comments are moderated before going live on the site and I reserve the right to reject any comment that is not in keeping with the spirit of FemmePowerered.
- My faith is very important to me and at times this may come through in my writing. At the same time, this is not a site about religion or my personal faith. I will never use this site to push religious or political agendas. And whilst you may see sprinklings of my faith in my writing, rest assured that all are welcome regardless of religion, creed, race. Our collective aspirations and experiences binds us in ways geography and religious views can never do.
- I’ve endeavored to ensure that all material on this site is accurate. However, it should only be used as a guide, as it cannot be guaranteed that it is entirely free of error.
- The information on this website is provided “as is”. The author(s) will assume no liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the information on this website. No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made. The author(s) will provide no remedy for indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages arising from this website, including such from negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty or contract, even after notice of the possibility of such damages.
- Any text, images or video featured here are attributed to the best of my ability. If your work is uncredited, get in touch so this can be remedied.
- The information contained in or made available through this site, blog (including but not limited to information contained on videos, message boards, comments, chats, or in the podcast) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. No representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the site. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the site, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Respect my work and words and don’t steal my stuff. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this content without written permission from me is strictly prohibited. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to reproduce anything here.
Last updated: 23 April 2015