Sisterhood in Motion is the signature event and gathering for FemmePowered. Our theme for the event is Empowering Women Holistically and the event is a joint collab between myself and Keri Gold of KayNicole. This first event, a woman’s conference, will be held on 28 November 2015 at the Priory House on Church Street, St. George’s and we start at 2PM. We have 10 phenomenal speakers lined up that will be sharing on diverse, yet all important topics such as:
- Financial Management Made Simple
- Beauty, Self Care & Wellness
- Why Sisterhood? Why Community?
- Finding Bliss in the Mundane & the Crazy
- Entrepreneurship & Women – Why we need more women in business
- It’s Never too Late to Make A Change Change – How to create the life & career you’ve dreamed of
- Becoming the women God created us to be
- Modeling Healthy Relationships
- Aging with Grace, Grit and Glam
- Styling for Your Body Type – A Presentation by local stylist
- Embrace & Embellish – A Presentation by local makeup artist
A presentation and Q&A discussion with doctors on topics: cervical cancer and breast cancer (with demonstration of self examination)-vaginal infections-menopausal symptoms-dietary recommendations
Cost of the event: $35. Feeling empowered, networking + connecting with like-minded women: Priceless.
You can learn more about Sisterhood in Motion by checking out the flyer below . To register for tickets complete the form under the flyer or email me or KayNicole with tickets in the subject line. Be sure to let us know how may tickets you need.
We are currently accepting vendors and sponsors. Feel free to complete this form if you’d like to be one of our sponsors or a vendor at the event. Do allow us a few days to determine if we make a good fit and be sure to include a contact number and details of your product or service.