Your power is in your partners. FemmePowered is the vision of one woman but no one is effective alone. Partnering with the right persons and entities can make a world of difference. You’ll never have full impact until you identify and align yourself with partners of purpose, a common vision and like passion. Below you will find some of FemmePowered partner’s – people and groups we work with that support the goals and plans of FemmePowered.
- KayNicole – Blogger, event manager, partner and speaker on Sisterhood In Motion, social media coordinator to FemmePowered Sponsored Initiatives
- Carol Mitchell and GARP, Grenada Association of Retired Persons – President of GARP, Life coach, community activist and fellow speaker at Sisterhood In Motion as well as Transform Yor Story, Transform Your Life
- Tash Mitch – Life Coach, Writer, Creative Alchemist – fellow speaker at Transform Your Story, Transform Your Life
- Al Hikmah School of KungFu Grenada – School of KungFu and Tai Chi, partners/trainers on Self Defense for Women
- SistahCare – Community and resource with a focus on self-care and wellness for women of African descent. Exclusively.
- The Connection – A shared work space. It includes 675 square feet of versatile, open concept office-style space and a smaller breakout room. It is centrally located on the Lagoon in St. George’s. Service includes office amenities, by-the-hour, as well as opportunities to gather, network and collaborate. FemmePowered hosts all Cocktails & Conversations with The Connection.
- Eastern Caribbean Rum Co. – sponsor of the cocktails for Cocktails & Conversations.