Just a few days, December 3rd, 2012, before our small business workshop – I Am My Business, My Image Matters. If you have not yet registered, please do so now because tomorrow is the final day to registration and receiving payment.
This protocol workshop is for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are serious about moving their business forward and achieving greater income.
The facilitator is Human Development Specialist and Business Coach, Gail Elder-Cummings who helps corporate clients and small business owners become the success they were designed to be. Her specialties are protocol, management, administrative and financial training.
A former banker, some of her clients include Caribbean Airlines, the Unit Trust Corporation of T&T, Caribbean Epidemiology Centre, the Tobago House of Assembly and small business owners and entrepreneurs throughout Trinidad and Tobago.
This dynamic and highly interactive workshop will not only comprise discussions, but it will also carry various segments to include role plays, group sessions, a five-minute personal meeting with the facilitator, a thirty-minute business card exchange and networking and a one-minute business introduction by each participant. An exhibition table will also be available to allow participants to display a sampling of their work.
Administrative details of the workshop
- Date – 3rd December, 2012
- Time – 9.00a.m. – 2.00p.m.
- Venue – Red Cross Conference Room
- Cost – $100.00 (includes workshop material, light refreshment and Certificate of Participation)
How will you benefit from your investment in this workshop ?
- An opportunity to evaluate your business to determine if the image it carries at present, is preventing growth and income.
- Knowledge on how to successfully position yourself and your business for upcoming opportunities.
- A chance to network with other business owners and entrepreneurs and share success stories to encourage, receive encouragement and gain ideas.
- A platform to exhibit your products and services to obtain leads, get sales and retain prospects (please walk with business cards!)
- Access to receiving a gift valued at $247, of ready-made business forms and templates that you need for your day to day operations.
Call on 535 5000 to request a registration package and we will email same to you within the business day.
Please note that deadline for registration is November 30th, 2012